One pot Burrito
Pre-made and frozen
- Total time:
- 30 min
- 10 min
- 20 min
- Created by:
- Hot Meals
1 Kg beef mince
2 each Onion
1 each Taco seasoning sachet
2 tbsp cumin
1.5 cup Rice (uncooked)
5 cup Frozen mixed veg (peas, carrot, corn)
1 each Kidney beans tin (400g)
1 Kg Grated cheese
20 unit Tortilla wraps (10 inch)
- Cook diced onion until translucent
- Add beef and cook until browned
- Add seasoning, cumin, rice and 3.5cups of water
- Cook for 10-15mins until rice is cooked through. Meanwhile cook frozen vegetables in microwave on high for 10mins.
- Add vegetables to meat & rice mix.
- Blend kidney beans in food processor until a smooth paste, hten add to beef, rice and vegetable mix. Allow to cool.
- Lay wraps flat, add 1 cup of beef, bean & rice mix and 1/3 cup of grated cheese.
- Wrap in foil and freeze.
- Reheat in oven for 1 hour from frozen.
Thanks to the team at Wellers Hill State School for sharing
Optional: toast in sandwich press.