Banana Yoghurt Muffins
- Total time:
- 40 min
- 15 min
- 25 min
- Created by:
- Newmarket State School
$1.50 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
1.75 cup Wholemeal self-raising flour
0.25 cup Caster sugar
0.25 cup Skim milk powder
1 cup Natural low fat yoghurt
0.67 cup Vegetable oil
2 unit Banana, large, mashed
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Lightly grease 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan/s.
- Add flour and sugar into a bowl.
- Combine yoghurt, oil and 1 cup of mashed banana in a large bowl. Gradually add dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto wire rack to cool completely.
This egg-free muffin tastes a bit like a smoothie and it freeze/thaws well. The recipe is modified from https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/banana-yoghurt-muffins/b1bea13c-5764-42f9-97d2-e7f6de8ae477