Pumpkin Penne Pasta Bake (gluten, dairy & egg free)
A great dish for students with dietary needs - gluten, dairy and egg free.
- Total time:
- 60 min
- 15 min
- 45 min
- Created by:
- Hot Meals
450 g Pumpkin, Kent
1 unit Onion, small
425 g Coconut milk, light
1 tsp Garlic
500 g Pasta, gluten free
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Roughly chop the pumpkin and onion (leave skin on onion - remove once cooked).
- Roast pumpkin and onion until cooked.
- Blend pumpkin, onion, garlic until smooth. Add coconut milk and mix.
- Cook pasta to packet instructions. Drain.
- Add pumpkin mixture to cooked pasta and mix.
- Makes 10 serves - place in serving packaging of your choice and freeze.
A tasty dish for students with dietary needs - gluten free, dairy free and egg free. Recipe courtesy of Bernie from Tallebudgera State School.