Broccocheesy Parmi Balls & Rice
- Total time:
- 40 min
- 15 min
- 25 min
- Created by:
- Hot Meals
$3.50 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
1 each Broccoli
1 each Egg
1 cup Shredded Low Fat Cheese
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
0.5 cup Breadcrumbs
60 g Rice
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, line baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- Mix together chopped broccoli, egg, shredded low fat cheese & smoked paprika in a mixing bowl.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat/ roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place tray into oven & bake for 10 minutes.
Vegetarian & Nut Free. A healthy & tasty savoury dish, a great way to get in more veggies Contains 2 of 5 core food groups (vegetables and milk and alternatives) Thank you to Waterford State School for submitting this recipe to QAST Recipe of the Year 2020
Add cheese on the top