Chicken Parmi Balls & Rice
- Total time:
- 40 min
- 15 min
- 25 min
- Created by:
- Hot Meals
$4.50 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
500 g Chicken Mince
0.5 cup Breadcrumbs
0.25 cup Parmesan
0.5 cup Red Onion
1 tbsp Parsley (fresh)
1 each Passata
360 g Rice
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, line baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine chicken mince, breadcrumbs, red onion, parmesan and chopped fresh parsley into a mixing bowl and mix together
- Roll mixture into small/ medium sized balls
- Place balls onto the baking tray and place in oven for 15 minutes. Pour passata into a medium sauce pan and heat over a medium heat on the stove.
- Remove balls from oven and place into a mixing bowl. Pour over heated passata and gently toss through. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan over the top.
- Serve on a bed of rice or side of choice (refer to variations)
Egg Free & Nut Free. A twist on a simple and delicious chicken cheesy recipe, that kids will love. Thank you to Waterford State School for submitting this recipe to QAST Recipe of the Year 2020. Click the Youtube link above for a demonstration video.
Serve with: - Pasta - Salad - Mixed Vegetables Dairy Free: remove parmesan Gluten Free: replace breadcrumbs with gluten free breadcrumbs