Mexican Cauli Couscous Salad
Loaded with tangy flavour. Recipe courtesy of Erica Koskella, Ormeau State School.
- Total time:
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 0 min
- Created by:
- Cold Meals
$6.00 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
1 cup Cauliflower, 2-3 florets
.25 cup Black beans
.25 cup Corn kernells
2 each Cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 tbsp Fresh coriander, chopped
1 tbsp Red onion, finely diced
.25 each Avocado
1 tsp Honey
.25 cup Virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Lime juice
.5 tsp Smoked paprika
1.5 tbsp Cumin
- Cut cauliflower into large chunks and place in a food processor. Pulse until it has broken own to the same size and resembles couscous.
- Top the cauliflower with black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, avocado and sprinkle over coriander.
- Dressing: In a seperate bowl prepare the dressing by combing the honey, oil, lime juice, paprika and cumin. Whisk until well combined.
- Serve in a salad container with dressing in 20ml portion control cup.
- Note: This salad can last for 2-3 days refrigerated.
Loaded with tangy flavour, this quick and easy salad is ideal for a summer menu.