Caesar Salad Wrap
Loaded with flavour.
- Total time:
- 25 min
- 10 min
- 15 min
- Created by:
- Cold Meals
$5.50 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
250 g Baby cos lettuce leaves
80 g Wholemeal herbed croutons (made in house)
200 g Diced bacon, cooked
100 g Parmesan cheese, shaved
500 g Chicken breast meat, cooked and sliced
8 each Eggs, boiled and sliced
100 ml Caesar salad dressing
6 each Soft tortilla wraps
12 each Greaseproof paper, cut in half
6 each Large clear salad packs
- Add cos lettuce leaves, chicken, diced bacon to a bowl and gently mix through mayo.
- Add parmesan cheese, egg and croutons.
- Place along middle of a wrap and roll up in half greaseproof sheet of paper.
- Cut in half along the diagonal.
- Serve in a plastic container, labelled.
Ideal for secondary school students. Recipe courtesy of Cavendish Road State High School.