Thai Chicken Bites
Full of flavour.
- Total time:
- 35 min
- 20 min
- 15 min
- Created by:
- Cold Meals
$0.60 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
500 g Chicken mince
50 g Rice vermicelli noodles
2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
1 each Carrot, grated
1 each Zucchini, grated
1 each Egg
1 cup Rolled oats
2 tbsp Fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft, then cut into smaller pieces.
- Place chicken mince, noodles, oats, zucchini, carrot, sweet chilli sauce and coriander into a bowl and hand mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture into teaspoon and shape into 30 balls.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and cook in 180 deg C oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve on a salad wrap or with a side salad.
This quick and easy to make recipe is courtesy of Tallebudgera State School.