Thai Chicken Bites
Full of flavour.
- Total time:
- 35 min
- 20 min
- 15 min
- Created by:
- Cold Meals
$0.60 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
500 g Chicken mince
50 g Rice vermicelli noodles
2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
1 each Carrot, grated
1 each Zucchini, grated
1 each Egg
1 cup Rolled oats
2 tbsp Fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft, then cut into smaller pieces.
- Place chicken mince, noodles, oats, zucchini, carrot, sweet chilli sauce and coriander into a bowl and hand mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture into teaspoon and shape into 30 balls.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and cook in 180 deg C oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve on a salad wrap or with a side salad.
This quick and easy to make recipe is courtesy of Tallebudgera State School. Costing and nutrition information for chicken bites only. Serve cold with your choice of salad and dressing.