Veggie Rice Stix
- Total time:
- 45 min
- 15 min
- 30 min
- Created by:
- Hot Meals
$3.00 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 unit Small onion
2 unit Garlic cloves
1 tbsp Smoked paprika
2 each carrot
2 unit zucchini
2 cup basmati rice
1 cup brown rice
8 unit eggs (lightly whisked)
2 cup light grated cheese
- Cook onion, and garlice in extra virgin oil until softened in frypan.
- Add in smoked paprika and stir through.
- Add in carrot and zucchini and cook a further couple of minutes stirring through.
- Transfer to large bowl and add in cooked rice, eggs and 3/4 cheese.
- Line oven tray with baking paper (we use a couple of trays aprox. the size of an A4 paper sheet of paper)
- Bake in oven for about 20-25 mintues at 180 degrees.
- Remove from trays and cool.
- Slice into desired size and serve, or alternatively freeze for later use.
Cooked rice with vegetables, eggs and light grated cheese baked in oven.
Black Rice can be used instead of brown and Basmati rice. Can be served cold. Can be warmed on the grill press. Serve with a spread of avocado across the top, or between layers.