Chicken Pasta Bake
- Total time:
- 35 min
- 15 min
- 20 min
- Created by:
- Hot Meals
$5.00 ea iThis price is provided as a guide only and should be checked before using it as a listed menu price.
500 g Spiral pasta
3 cup Sandwich chicken
500 ml Light sour cream tub
1 unit Salt reduced French onion soup packet
3 tbsp minced garlic
500 g frozen mixed veggies
2 cup Reduced fat cheese
Select extra cheese for topping
- Cook pasta and drain well.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Place 1 and a half cups of pasta into foil containers, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese on top.
- Write on lid Chicken Pasta bake & place in freezer basket when cooled.
- Sour cream and parsley for decoration only.
Submitted by Deanne at Currajong State School. A quick, easy pasta bake with reduced fat cheese and light sour cream.